Costa Brava & Dali Private Wine Tour
Full day Private guided tour with a Private transportation to discover the Emporda Wine area and the genius figure of Dali
Full day Private guided tour with a Private transportation to discover the Emporda Wine area and the genius figure of Dali. By the hand of your local expert guide in Catalan food and wine you will lunch in the vineyards with a picnic with wines. Enjoy the visit to the Dali Museum
Experience / Highlights
- Private group tour
- Expert guide in gastronomy and wines
- Pick up at your hotel in Barcelona or Sitges with private transport
- Visit to the unique and surrealist Dali Museum
- Wonderful Picnic in the Vineyards with wines
- Private Pick Up at your hotel
- Private Transportation
- Expert Catalan Wines Guide
- Picnic lunch in the vineyards (included wines)
- Entrance Ticket to Museu Dali
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
During this private guided tour you will escape to the entrance door of Costa Brava, visit one of the most influential wineries in the area, where you will enjoy a wine tasting with a picnic lunch in the vineyards. Last but not least, you will visit the surprising and unique Museu Dalí. A jewel that speaks of surrealism so present in the region’s character, called “Seny and Rauxa“ (Sanity & Rapture) that will overflow your senses and your imagination.
The Mediterranean Sea has sculpted a coast of great beauty. The famous “tramontana” wind has modeled a character that is reflected in its landscapes, towns, food and in the inhabitants.
Duration: 12 hours approximately
Languages: Spanish & English.
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel and departure to Costa Brava
- 10.30 Arrival to the winery: visit of the winery and Picnic (cured meats) with wines
- 15.00 Departure to Figueres
- 15.30 Entrance to Museu Dali
- 17.00 Departure to Barcelona
- 19.00 Arrival to Barcelona. End of our services
Tue, Wed, Thu,Fri and Sat at 08:00
Drinking age is 18 years old
No Handicap Accessibility
We do not recommend this tour for vegans and vegetarians.
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- We do not recommend this tour for vegans and vegetarians.
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required