Barcelona Wine Tour Montserrat by Cogwheel Train
Enjoy a relaxing getaway from bustling Barcelona on this tour to Montserrat mountain and a visit to a winery with tapas brunch
Are you ready for an excursion away from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona? Ride up to Montserrat National Park by the Cogwheel train surrounded by stunning views and the unparalleled sanctuary of this magic mountain. After this unique experience, you will take a ride to the Oller de Mas Winery in a tenth Century castle surrounded by gorgeous vineyards and jaw dropping views. Spend time exploring the vineyards and the cellar to learn about wine making and experience delicious gastronomy. Later, sit back and relax as you taste three outstanding wines paired with a brunch based on tapas
- 1h guided visit in Montserrat.
- 45 min free time at Montserrat.
- Visit a a boutique winery located in a stunning 10th century castle
- Cogwheel train
- Explore the gorgeous vineyards and tour the wine cellar with your guide
- Taste three exquisite wines and learn about the wine making process
- Organic, local food: brunch based on tapas.
- Montserrat wine-tasting tour from Barcelona
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat’s National Park and Sanctuary
- Cogwheel train ticket
- Guided visit to the Oller del Mas Cellar
- Visit to the winery, castle and vineyard
- Wine tasting of 3 ecological wines
- Tapas brunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any food & drinks not specified under “Inclusions”
- Tips and gratuities
Are you ready for an excursion in nature while on holiday that will make you feel like a local and that you won´t ever forget?
Take a ride to Montserrat, enjoy the national park with its stunning views and visit the sanctuary of the magic mountain!
After this amazing and unique experience, you will take a ride to the Oller de Mas Celler, a famous winery in a tenth Century castle surrounded by gorgeous vineyards with jaw dropping views. With your guide, spend time exploring the vineyards, touring the production plant and the cellar to learn about the wine making process.
Of course later you will sit back and relax as you taste three typical and outstanding wines paired with authentic Spanish bites of organic and local food: delicate cold cuts and cheese.
Feel the past and discover the exciting countryside of Catalonia in this intense experience of nature, that you can share with your new Spanish friends!
- 10:00 am Departure from Barcelona
- 11:00 am Arrival to Monistrol de Montserrat
- 11:15 am Cogwheel train to Montserrat Monastery
- 11:30 am Guided visit through Montserrat
- 01:45 pm Departure from Montserrat
- 02:15 pm Visit through Oller del Mas Castle and Cellar
- 02:30 pm Three premium wine tasting and tapas brunch
- 03:30 pm Stroll through the vineyards and wine-making plant
- 04:00 pm Departure from Oller del Mas
- 05:30 pm Arrival to Barcelona
10:00 am Daily
No Handicap Accessibility