Private Spanish Wine tasting with meal Barcelona
Immerse yourself in local culture with this genuine private wine tasting experience in the heart of Barcelona with meal in a nearby unique restaurant
Private Wine tasting in Barcelona in the first Gastronomic center of town. Taste five Spanish wines chosen by your local wine expert with cured meats and learn about Spanish wines. After the tasting enjoy a meal in a unique restaurant in the city center
- Tasting room exclusive for the group during the activity
- Learn about our fascinating local wines
- 2 hour Spanish wine tasting in Barcelona
- Tasting of five Spanish wines
- Tasting of Spanish cured meats
- Meal based on artisan cheeses and cold meats
- Relax in a unique venue in Spain, a Gourmet center in the city center
- 5 Spanish wines, tasting amount
- Cured meats
- All local taxes
- Free WiFi
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Taste wines from regions such as Rioja, Priorato or Ribera, and listen as your guide takes you through the wine-tasting process and offers interesting insight into the wine regions of Spain. Combine each wine with a snack. Relax in an elegant gourmet center right in the heart of Barcelona and enjoy this delicious lunchtime tour!
Start your Barcelona wine tasting in a unique gourmet center in central Barcelona. Taste four wines from different regions of Spain. Your expert host will guide you through the wine tasting process to teach you how to fully appreciate the wines being served.
After the wine tasting, lunch in a nearby restaurant. Learn how to food cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including Acorn feed Iberian Ham, artisan cheese and the world famous Manchego cheese with our unique traditional bread. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spain’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
So join us for an evening of good wine, good conversation, and good fun!
Mon-Sat several departures
Must be 18 years or older
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Minimum age required 18 years old
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.