Private Barcelona Craft Beer Tour
Discover Barcelona´s trendy Raval neighborhood & taste local craft beer and tapas on this tour designed for beer lovers
As you walk through Barcelona´s Raval neighborhood, you will experience urban art, graffiti, history, vintage shops & some of the best local Spanish restaurants. During this walking tour you will try 5 different beers and some tapas
- Private group tour
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Taste 5 local craft beers
- Traditional Barcelona Tapas
- Visit a trendy Barcelona neighborhood
- Experience a popular Barcelona Artisan Beer Factory
- Meeting point in Barcelona’s first Gastronomic Center
- Guided walking tour with specialized guide
- 5 Beer tastings
- 3 tapas
- Free Wifi at Meeting Point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Did you know that beer was discovered 7,000 years ago by accident?
Who would have thought that thousands of years later, an exploding craft beer scene would arise in Barcelona, based on this traditional method. Now Barcelona is brewing some of the world´s finest beers.
Beer is best enjoyed closest to where it is brewed – Our Craft Beer Tour was created to have fun while expanding your appreciation of our city, its local beers and its ancient past.
The tour begins at the new Gastronomic Center: Tours, Tapas and Friends in the heart of Barcelona with a beer tasting. From there, we will venture into the mysterious Raval District to explore urban art, grand scale murals and contemporary art works.
The Raval neighborhood experienced a revolution in the nineties with the construction of the Barcelona Contemporary Art Musuem (MACBA). Now urban art and young hip stores have moved in creating a neighborhood with a local feel, full of personality and charm.
Our first tasting will be at a popular artisan beer factory, including 2 tapas and 1 beer tasting. Our walking tour will continue, ending in the Eixample District where we will taste three Spanish craft beers and try a typical tapa
Mon-Fri several departures
No Handicap Accessibility
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Gluten free, dairy free and Nut allergy options are NOT available
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.