Home cooking at the Chef’s in Barcelona
Learn the secrets of Spanish cooking during a private Barcelona cooking class
An experience designed for gastronomes and culinary adventurers. By the hand of our local chef, savor and indulge with us, get a few Spanish cuisine essentials in our Chef’s home to prepare your food feast!
- An experience designed for gastronomes and culinary adventurers
- Learn to cook authentic Spanish food on this Spanish hands-on cooking class
- Cooking class in an apartment in the city of Barcelona
- Full meal with water and wine
- Farm to table and locally sourced ingredients
- Private group
- Hands on lessons using your own and the chef’s extensive range of knowledge.
- Traditional menu (proposed by the Chef): Appetizers, Entries, Main course, Desert, Wine pairing and Coffee
- Use of the kitchen and dining area
- Ingredients for the menu and local Catalan selected wines
- Homemade Vermouth
- All local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
An experience designed for gastronomes and culinary adventurers.
This is a chance to discover a traditional meal. This experience will be pure delight for your senses with the display of amazing flavors and subtle scents.
The menu based on the dishes from the Catalan Coast including our Catalan Paella, “arròs caldós” a great main course, easy, tasty and fun to make!
But not just that as we will learn how to make Seafood Tapas, a central part of our food heritage: gazpacho with dried bonito, steamed mussels with celery, raw prawns with raspberries, wild caught marinated salmon, orange, fennel, salted anchovies and mozzarella salad and one of the staples from the region, bread with tomato.
You will culminate the process by eating with a relaxed chat with the chef and a well-deserved glass of wine.
All the products are farm to table and fish/seafood is locally sourced. We strive to use only traceable products from the region giving a great importance to the sustainability of the ingredients you will use!
Bring an extra bag to stock up on the Catalan flavors and products that you’ll undoubtedly want to bring home.
Great for small get together’s, hen parties, and fun evenings.
From Feb 16th to Dec 23rd, Wednesdays to Saturdays at 11.00 am. English, Spanish or Italian
If you have any food allergy or dietary requirement, please let us know when you book the cooking class. Check any or all that apply:
o Dairy Free
o Gluten free
o Non-alcoholic options
o Please note that it is not possible to have a Vegan or Vegetarian menu.
What to wear: comfortable clothing and shoes. A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid. Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
- Vegetarians Menus are available; please specify at the moment of the booking
- No Handicap Accessibility
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided.Booking is required
- From 2 to 12 people