The Sweet Walking Tour of Barcelona - Private
A guided walking and tasting tour of selected Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes
We're Barcelona’s original chocolate walking tour, founded by Food Wine Tours. We look forward to welcoming you to "the sweetest tour in town!" Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide. Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats
- Private group tour
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Learn stories about Barcelona’s gastronomical culture and facts
- Gourmet walking tour with an English speaking specialized guide
- Several stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
You will start the tour in the Born quarter with a sparkling glass of cava and tasting of 2 high quality chocolate made with exotic cocoa. You will visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron, ..
You will stroll along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here we can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
We will need to keep walking after our second fault… as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.
Mon-Sat several departures
We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for vegans or any other food restrictions (such as gluten-free or dairy-free). Our Food Tours have been designed to highlight the best and most distinctive foods from each establishment.
Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
No Handicap Accessibility
Please exchange your voucher upon arrival at the following meeting point:
Main entrance to Basilica de Santa María del Mar at Plaça de Santa María. Loof for the guide with an orange polo shirt with the logo of Food Wine Tours
- We kindly request you to be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the departure
Your local contact is www.FoodWineTours.com on 34 933171909
Cancellations & Refunds:
Read our complete Terms on Cancellations & Refunds by clicking this link: Cancellations & Refunds