Private Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a Private walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona
Enjoy this private Food tour of tapas in Barcelona. Combine gourmet food and culture on a 3 hour walking tour of Barcelona's local tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only you get a Great introduction of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the most unique bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative food specialized guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona. Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour
- Three-hour walking tour of Barcelona
- Private group tour
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil…) with bread and a drink at the new meeting point: Tour Tapas & Friends, the first Gastronomic center for travelers and foodies in Spain.
- Stop in 2 restaurants for tapas and wine, beer or cider
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Private Tapas Food walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products at the meeting point
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 2 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do with a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
The tour will stop two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
So join us for an evening of good food, good wine, good conversation, and good fun!
Mon-Sat Several Departures
No Handicap Accessibility
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.