Chocolate: The Sweet Walking Tour of Barcelona
A guided walking and tasting tour of selected Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes
We're Barcelona’s original chocolate walking tour, founded by Food Wine Tours. We look forward to welcoming you to "the sweetest tour in town!" Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide
- Guaranteed Departure
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Learn stories about Barcelona’s gastronomic culture and facts
- Chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Gourmet walking tour with an English speaking specialized guide
- Several stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- All local taxes
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do a guided tasting of 2 selected chocolates or sweets and a drink.
Off we go to the Gothic Quarter, strolling along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here we can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
We will need to keep walking after our second fault… as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.
Substitutions: We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for vegans or any other food restrictions (such as gluten-free or dairy-free). Our Food Tours have been designed to highlight the best and most distinctive foods from each establishment.
Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.