Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars
This walking tour is a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and you will also discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona. Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats) with bread and a drink at the new meeting point
- For travelers and foodies in Spain
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Stop in 1 restaurant for tapas and wine, beer or cider
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
- Specialized food guide
- Flamenco show with a drink in a Palace
- Meeting point in Barcelona
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the new meeting point: Tours, Tapas & Friends, the first Gastronomic center for travelers & foodies in Spain
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- 5 tapas, hot and cold & 1 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Flamenco entrance with a drink
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do with a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy five tapas with a glass of wine or beer, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The bar is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you've stepped back in time. It's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born and unwind with a glass of Cava.
An evocative and magical setting in which to enjoy the best flamenco in Barcelona, while enjoying a drink and the privilege of being in one of the treasures of Catalan Baroque.
Mon-Fri 04:45 pm
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.