Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour with Flamenco Show
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars
This walking tour is a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and you will also discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona. Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Stops to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona with Flamenco Show in a Baroque Palace
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Flamenco show
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
You will be welcome to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona.
Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will taste traditional products at the market.
You´ll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You will stop a specialty store in Iberian Ham, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local.
Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco Show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The palace is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you´ve stepped back in time. It´s the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born.
Mon-Fri 05:00 pm
Availability in group:
- From March 1st to September 30th from Mondays to Saturdays at 05.00 pm in English
- From March 1st to September 30th Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 05.00 pm in Spanish
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
What to wear:
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.