Market visit & Spanish cooking class in Barcelona
A small group hands-on cooking class in Barcelona where you will learn about Mediterranean cuisine from local experts
You always wanted to take an exciting cooking course and prepare a delicious and authentic Mediterranean meal? Hands on! Learn about Mediterranean cuisine from local experts by cooking a four courses menu using the freshest seasonal ingredients! In the class taught in English our professional Chef will explain the dishes you will prepare. The classes are designed for experienced and novice cooks. Apron and recipes are provided. We will then open the first bottles of wine. Immerse yourself in the textures, flavors and scents of traditional Spanish dishes and ready to receive plenty of information!
- Small groups cooking class
- Hands on cooking class
- Premium Rioja red and Galician white wines
- Learn to cook the famous Spanish Paella
- All the ingredients and materials for the class, chef and explanations in English.
- Lunch consisting of what was prepared during the class
- Wine and water
- Recipes in English
- Market visit
- Transportation to and from cooking school
- Food not prepared in the workshop and drinks not specified
- Waiter Service
The tour starts with a guided visit with your chef to the world famous La Boqueria market, located nearby. During this 'behind the scenes' guided tour, we will meet many vendors, some of whom have been there for generations. We will learn about locally grown products and participate in the selection of ingredients that will be used later in the cooking class.
Upon returning to our kitchen, we will begin preparing the four course menu consisting of classic paella, starter soup, appetizer and dessert, all of which we will enjoy. All our classes are taught by professionally trained bilingual Spanish chefs. The classes provide a fun, social, hands-on experience, where we will be participating in the preparation of the various dishes under the thoughtful guidance of our chef instructors.
Our private label premium Rioja red and Galician white wines are served while you enjoy the meal you just prepared.
Mon-Sat except Wed
- All our menus can be adapted to accommodate any food restriction you may have. Please advise us beforehand so we plan accordingly
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product
Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of