Barcelona Wine Tour Montserrat, Tapas and Wine
Enjoy a relaxing getaway from bustling Barcelona on this tour to Montserrat mountain and a visit to a winery
Are you ready for an excursion away from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona? In Montserrat Natural Park, you will feel like a local while surrounded by stunning views and the unparalleled sanctuary of this magic mountain. After this unique experience, you will take a ride to the Oller de Mas Winery in a tenth Century castle surrounded by gorgeous vineyards and jaw dropping views. Spend time exploring the vineyards and the cellar to learn about winemaking and experience delicious gastronomy. Later, sit back and relax as you taste three ecological wines paired with a tasty cold tapas lunch
- 1h guided visit in Montserrat, visit to the magic mountain
- 30 minutes free time at Montserrat
- Visit a winery located in a stunning 10th century castle
- Explore the gorgeous vineyards and tour the wine cellar with your guide
- Taste three exquisite wines and learn about the wine making process
- Enjoy a delicious tapas brunch
- Montserrat wine-tasting tour from Barcelona
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Local English speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat’s Natural Park and Sanctuary
- Guided visit to the Oller del Mas Cellar
- Visit to the winery, castle and vineyard
- Wine tasting of 3 ecological wines
- Tapas lunch with desert
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any food & drinks not specified under “Inclusions”
- Tips and gratuities
Are you ready for an excursion in nature while on holiday that will make you feel like a local and that you won´t ever forget?
Take a ride to Montserrat, enjoy the national park with its stunning views and visit the sanctuary of the magic mountain!
After this amazing and unique experience, you will take a ride to the Oller de Mas Celler, a famous winery in a tenth Century castle surrounded by gorgeous vineyards with jaw dropping views. With your guide, spend time exploring the vineyards, touring the production plant and the cellar to learn about the wine making process.
Of course later you will sit back and relax as you taste three typical and outstanding wines paired with authentic Spanish bites of ecological and local food: a Catalan - Style tapas brunch
Feel the past and discover the exciting countryside of Catalonia in this intense experience of nature, that you can share with your new Spanish friends!
- 08:45 am Departure from Barcelona
- 10:00 am An amazing guided tour of Montserrat, the magic mountain
- 11:45 am Departure to the Winery
- 12:30 pm Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards,cellar and castle
- 01:30 pm Wine Tasting and tapas at the castle
- 02:15 pm Departure to Barcelona
- 03:30 pm Arrival to Barcelona
- What to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid. Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
- Additional Info:: tour takes place rain or sunshine.
- Please note that we reserve the right to modify the order of the sites visited if considered necessary.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of
- Please note that the company reserves the right to extend this limit to 18 people should it be exceptionally necessary.