Barcelona Wine Tour Montserrat, Tapas and Wine
Enjoy a relaxing getaway from bustling Barcelona on this tour to Montserrat mountain and a visit to a winery
Are you ready for an excursion away from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona? In Montserrat Natural Park, you will feel like a local while surrounded by stunning views and the unparalleled sanctuary of this magic mountain. After this unique experience, your guide will take you to a lovely boutique cellar from our repertoir. You will tour the facilities, enjoy their selection of local tapas and delectate your palate with three of their wines in a friendly tasting you won´t forget
- 1h guided visit in Montserrat, visit to the magic mountain
- 45 minutes free time at Montserrat
- Guided visit to boutique wine cellar and 3 wine tasting
- Enjoy a delicious Spanish tapas selection accompanying tasting
- Transportation will be shared with other tours
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Health insurance for every passanger
- Local English speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastic complex-1 hour
- Free time at Montserrat, around 45 minutes
- Guided visit to boutique cellar and 3 wine tasting
- Multi Course local meal with wine
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Montserrat Funiculars, Cog Train or Museum tickets
- Any food & drinks not specified under “Inclusions”
- Tips and gratuities
Are you ready for an excursion in nature while on holiday that will make you feel like a local and that you won´t ever forget?
Take a ride to Montserrat, enjoy the national park with its stunning views and visit the sanctuary of the magic mountain!
After this amazing and unique experience, your guide will take you to a lovely boutique cellar from our repertoire. We only work with family owned, low-production-oriented winemakers where you can learn history through personal stories. You will tour facilities, enjoy their selection of local tapas and delectate your palate with 3 of their wines in a friendly tasting you won´t forget.
Feel the past and discover the exciting countryside of Catalonia in this intense experience of nature, that you can share with your new Spanish friends!
- 09:45 am Meet Time at Plaza Cataluña, 21
- 10:00 am Depart from Barcelona
- 11:15 am An amazing guided tour of Montserrat, the magic mountain
- 12:15 am Brief free time, 45 minutes aprox
- 13:00 am Meeting time
- 13:15 pm Departure to local winery
- 14:00 pm English guided tour at wine cellar
- 15:00 pm Wine tasting with tapas.
- 15:45 pm Departure to Barcelona
- 16:45 pm Arrival to Barcelona, Plaza Cataluña
10:00 am Daily
Contact us before booking if you have reduced mobility. We'll do our best to welcome you.
We cater for any dietary allergies or restrictions.
- What to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid. Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
- Additional Info:: tour takes place rain or sunshine.
- Meet strictly at 09.45 am for punctual departure
- The tour is led exclusively in English
- Late shows or no shows are not refunded
- Group size is maximum 16 people. We reserve the right to extend the limit to 18
- Transportation will be shared with other groups
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.