Olive Oil Tasting & Gourmet Tapas in Barcelona
Awaken your senses on this premium artisanal olive oil tasting event in Barcelona, with 3 renowned artisanal olive oils, paired with 4 Gourmet Tapas
Awaken your senses on this premium artisanal olive oil tasting event in Barcelona, where you will sample three renowned artisanal olive oils, paired with four types of Gourmet tapas, in a cozy setting. Learn about the different olives used in the olive oil making process and discover how to use your sight, smell, and taste to best experience the complexities of each palate
- Hosted by a sommelier specialized in premium olive oil experiences
- Selected Premium olive juices paired with Gourmet Homemade tapas
- Small group size ensure a perfect experience
- Learn about the premium artisanal olive juice, how to choose and pair it
- Great introduction to Mediterranean diet or why the olive oil is a big part of it
- Interactive olive oil tasting
- Olive oil presentation by a certified sommelier
- Tasting of 3 Premium olive juices
- 4 Catalan Gourmet tapas designed by a Chef, and paired with different premium artisanal olive oil
- 3 drinks (cava, white & red wine and water)
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
You will be welcomed in a private modernist apartment in the center of Barcelona. The event starts with the opening of a bottle of cava while guests get to know each other.
During the interactive premium olive oil tasting, you will learn all about the world of artisanal olive oil, and discover the best way to choose it, to taste it, what to look out for, as well as learning how to pair it with food.
After the learning part, comes the savoring one. You will try especially paired Catalan gourmet tapas with different premium olive oils, while having a glass of wine. You will find why premium is the latest olive oil denomination and how you can distinguish it from the virgin olive oil
The host is a premium olive oil expert who fell in love with the artisanal olive oil and the stories behind its journey, and made her life mission to make it as popular as good champagne.
No Handicap Accessibility
This experience is not available for Vegetarians, Vegans or Gluten Free.