Food Lovers Walking Tour in Barcelona
Barcelona’s Best Food tour, created for lovers of good food wishing to explore different restaurants & culinary concepts
Explore authentic local cuisine with this tour created for foodies. With your expert Food guide taste excellent tapas & gourmet sweets, followed by an unforgettable inspired Michelin star cuisine meal. During this walking tour you will enjoy a variety of food specialties that has secured Barcelona’s reputation as being one of the greatest culinary and cultural centers of the world. The Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour is led by a professional foodie tour guide who will explain in detail local products, which you will taste while visiting some traditional taverns & specialty stores
- Vermouth experience: vermut and 3 delicious tapas
- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary concepts
- Not just a Food Tour – Get the Local Feel!
- The Best Food Lover’s Experience!
- Be surprised by the Creative Catalan Food
- Full meal with wines: Sample menu of sample menu of 2 appetizers, 5 small dishes, dessert, 2 glasses of wine and coffee
- Small Groups are Essential!. We will be a maximum of 8 people
- Meet other foodies like you
- Guided walking tour with specialized guide
- Vermouth Experience: vermut with tapas
- Full meal with wines
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, with FoodWineTours you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods – sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain. Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
We are not just tour guides, we are “food lovers” and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelona’s incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors.
Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures!
12:00PM 06:30PM Tue-Fri
- Duration:2 hours meal
- Walking distance: 1900 meters (25 minutes)
- All year long Tuesdays thru Fridays at 12:00 & 6:30 pm in English
- From March 1st to September 3th Wednesdays and Fridays at 12:00 & 06:30 in Spanish
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine