Food Lovers Walking Tour in Barcelona
Barcelona’s Best Food tour, created for lovers of good food wishing to explore different restaurants & culinary concepts
Explore authentic local cuisine with this tour created for foodies. With your expert Food guide taste excellent tapas & gourmet sweets, followed by an unforgettable inspired Michelin star cuisine meal. During this walking tour you will enjoy a variety of food specialties that has secured Barcelona’s reputation as being one of the greatest culinary and cultural centers of the world. The Barcelona Food Lovers Walking Tour is led by a professional foodie tour guide who will explain in detail local products, which you will taste while visiting some traditional taverns & specialty stores
- Not just a Food Tour - Get the local Feel
- 3 different delicious stops to taste the unique culinary offer of Barcelona
- Michelin star based meal
- A premium dinner experience in an intimate setting
- Guided by an expert in Gastronomy
- The Best Food Lover´s Experience
- Learn about the fascinating history of Barcelona, the restaurant movement and culinary concepts
- Meet other foodies like you
- Guided walking tour with specialized guide
- Tasting of gourmet chocolates
- Tasting of a selection of tapas and wine
- Full meal with wine in a upscale restaurant
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Our first stop discover the fundamentals of our tapas culture in a local bodega for some tapas, a must do in town. At the second stop, you will learn the art of tasting artisanal gourmet chocolates in a unique modernist building. Finally, you will walk around this upscale neighborhood of Barcelona where you will dine at bistro with Cuisine prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients and presented with imagination that recalls and pays homage to the celebrated Michelin Star Basque chef´s traditional root and origins.
Whether you are a food lover or simply interested in experiencing a Barcelona Food Tour, with FoodWineTours you get a unique gastronomic adventure with a wide variety of delicious foods – sharing the history, cultures, and stories that come with them. Learn about the history, culture, and food offerings that makes Barcelona so unique from the rest of Spain. Discover delicious food, trendy shops, and the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
We are not just tour guides, we are “food lovers” and our mission is to help you to experience and taste Barcelona’s incredible cosmopolitan and trendiest flavors.
Most importantly, by exploring foods, you also explore cultures!
12:00PM 06:30PM Tue-Fri
- Duration:2 hours meal
- Walking distance: 1900 meters (25 minutes)
- All year long Tuesdays thru Fridays at 12:00 & 6:30 pm in English
- From March 1st to September 3th Wednesdays and Fridays at 12:00 & 06:30 in Spanish
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine