Wine & Tapas Meal Experience Tour in Barcelona
Enjoy the diversity of Barcelona while you savor the 5 different wines of Spain paired with tapas in this wine & tapas meal tour to historical bars
Your friendly and charismatic local guide will take you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to taste a wine from different areas of Spain paired with tapas. Enjoy five wines and more than five food pairings over the course of a wine walking tour of two and a half hours where you will have an Authentic Spanish style meal
- Travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors tasting 5 wines from different regions with tapas
- Specialized Wine & Food local guide
- Local and traditional off the beaten path bars
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Guaranteed Departure
- Wine & Tapas tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 5 selected wines
- Meal consisting of tapas (dishes to share) in different bars
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
Barcelona locals love to eat and drink in different places to enjoy the best of each bar. You will go off the beaten path to experience locals’ favorite wines and tapas.
You will start the tour in the fishermen neighborhood, in a Mecca for locals, a cool little bar that has been serving cava for more than 50 years, probably the most know cava bar in town.
The second stop will be a local tavern with the traditional concept of the usual neighborhood winery, with good wines, tap vermouth and a sensational selection of tapas and preserves that will surely surprise you.
Your third stop is a restaurant with cool, casual food from their own farm and orchard, no intermediaries transgenic-free vegetables, and the highest quality standards and of own craft charcuterie products following centuries-old recipes.
Last but not least is a stop to eat pintxos, a small finger food served at bars and taverns throughout the Basque Country. They are quintessential Basque and form the backbone of the local food culture.
We will go to the heart of a neighborhood, sample delicious wines, taste contemporary, local and urban cuisine and discover great wine bars.
Mon-Fri 12:00 & 06:30pm
- Minimum age 18 years old
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking.
- We do not recommend this tour for vegans, as we do not have any vegan wines.
- Duration:2 hours
- Walking distance: 750 meters (15 minutes)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
What to wear:
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine