Organic Private Wine Tour to Penedes with Sitges
Full day Private guided tour with a Private transportation to discover Organic Penedes wines with traditional Lunch with a paella in Sitges
Full day Private guided tour with a Private transportation to discover Penedes wine area. By the hand of your local expert guide in Catalan food and wine you will visit an Organic wine producer with tasting and you will enjoy a traditional Sea food Lunch with a succulent paella while enjoying the visit of the renowned village of Sitges, a beautiful coastal and sea side town
- Private group tour
- Expert guide in gastronomy and wines
- Pick up at your hotel in Barcelona or Sitges with private transport
- Guided visit to a Organic Wine Cava winery with a wine tasting of three wines
- Traditional see food lunch with wine
- Private Pick Up at your hotel
- Private Transportation
- Expert Catalan Wines Guide
- Cava tasting (3 different wines)
- Traditional See food Catalan lunch (Drink Included)
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
Organic wines are the new superstars of the wine world, Food & wine tours offers guests an intimate and authentic look into the philosophies, challenges and pleasures behind this delicious movement. You will have the opportunity to visit a reference cellar of Penedès, where they show respect and sensitivity for the environment as much as for the wines, they produce.
After the guided visit of the winery and the tasting of its wines, we will go to Sitges. Sitges is a lovely Mediterranean coastal town. The Mediterranean sea and the surrounding mountains, provide a beautiful natural setting to this town with great beaches and a beautiful city center. Recognized as one of the most charming towns and prestige of the Catalan coast.
In Sitges you will delight yourselves with a traditional seafood meal based on tapas and paella. After lunch, you will have free time to explore this pleasant city and if possible, do a visit to Bacardi Museum. At the agreed time we will return to Barcelona by the sea.
Duration: 8 hours approximately
Languages: Spanish & English.
- 09.00 Pick up at your hotel and departure
- 10.00 Winery Visit and tasting of 3 different wines
- 12.00 Departure to the Sitges’s Restaurant & Traditional See Food Restaurant, Drinks Included
- 15.00 Free Time
- 17.00 Departure to Barcelona
- 18.00 Arrival to Barcelona. End of our services
Sat at 09:00
Drinking age is 18 years old
No Handicap Accessibility
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required