Montserrat, Wine tasting and Sagrada Familia Tour
Discover the Holy Mountain, the Cathedral of Cava and Gaudi’s emblematic temple in a small guided group one day tour
Adventure yourself in this exciting trip around three of the most suggestive places of Barcelona. Travel to the origins of Cava visiting a Modernist winery and taste the Spanish sparkling wine in this national Historical-Artistic Heritage site. Drive up to the Parc Natural de Montserrat, the spectacular mountains with its breathless view, ancient Monastery and holy shrine where you will have free time to enjoy your lunch in this incomparable atmosphere. Back to Barcelona, skip the line and enjoy with your guide the genius architect Antoni Gaudì’s unfinished temple, the famous Sagrada Familia
- Officially licensed English speaking local guide
- Enjoy a glass of Spanish sparkling wine in Codorniu. Visit its underground cellars, the largest in the world
- Experience Montserrat, its ancient Monastery and holy shrine
- Enjoy free time in the suggestive mountain atmosphere
- Visit Sagrada Familia in a guided tour and skip the line
- Travel in a comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus
- All departures guaranteed
- Expert English speaking local guide
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned private bus
- Drive up to Montserrat and free time in the mountain
- Entrance fee and skip the line to Sagrada Familia
- All local taxes
- Any other service, meal or beverage not specified in the description. There is water available in the bus for 1€
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Funicular, track railway or cable car. You will have time for a round trip on Sant Joan funicular railway
- The Boys’ Choir
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Familia. Your guide will help you buy the tickets if you are interested, although it is subject to availability
- Tips and gratuities
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays From April 1 to 1 november
No Handicap Accessibility
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine Remember to bring warmer clothes for Montserrat, it is colder than Barcelona Additional Info: Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
08.30 am Departure from Barcelona.
Duration: 6h30 approx
Visit Codorniu, electric train around the underground cellars and tates of cava Codorniu.
Bus again & Visit Montserrat.
Free time in Montserrat (approx. 1 hour) 12:30 to 13:30h
02.00 pm Departure to Barcelona
03.00 pm Arrival to Barcelona
Just waiting 15 minutes between one tour and other guides and dispatchers are with them all time.
Evening – Gaudí & Sagrada Familia
Duration: 2h30 approx
Starting: 03.15 pmfrom Plaza de Cataluña> Paseo de Gracia with Casa Batlló y la Pedrera view from outside.
Sagrada Familia guided visit free time at the museum
Return to Plaza Cataluña.