Wine tasting Tour with tapas in Barcelona
Enjoy the diversity and sophistication of Barcelona’s most artistic community while you savor the different wines of Spain paired with tapas
Your friendly and charismatic wine ambassador will take you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to taste a wine from different areas of Spain paired with a tapa. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy five wines and at least five food pairings over the course of a wine walking city tour of two hours
- Travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors tasting 5 wines from different regions
- A minimum of 5 tapas
- Specialized wine ambassador guide
- Walking tour around the most eclectic neighborhood of the city
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Guaranteed Departure
- Wine walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 5 selected wines
- 5 tapas
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
Which better way to experience travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors than a dedicated wine tour to taste the different wines from the diverse wine areas of Spain.
You will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre, created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer Food and wine tours to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, you will be welcome with a tasting of 2 wines.
You will continue your tour visiting 3 local bars, where you will be welcome with a glass of a selected wine and a tapa.
We will go to the heart of a neighborhood, sample delicious wines, taste contemporary cuisine and discover great restaurants and wine shops.
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Duration:2 hours
- Walking distance: 750 meters (15 minutes)
- From January 2nd to February 28th on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 12:00 or 06:00 pm
- From March 1st to September 30th from Mondays to Fridays at 12:00 or 06:00 pm
- From October 1st to December 31st 2016 on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 12:00 or 06:00 pm
- Languages: English
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine