Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour
Visit the local tapas bars in Barcelona on this guided Food tour filled with tasty food and drinks
Enjoy this Food tour of tapas in Barcelona. Combine gourmet food and culture on a walking tour of Barcelona's local tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the most unique bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona
- Guaranteed Departure
- Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Stop to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona´s best bars and cafes
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
You will be welcome to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona.
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will taste traditional products at the market.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You will stop at a specialty store in Iberian Ham, the best of the best, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat.
The tour will stop two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local!
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- A bottle of water in summer, as it gets hot and humid.
- Wet weather gear if rain is expected.
Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.